Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I'm Addicted to Words With Strangers....AKA Words With Friends 2 the app...

I love playing this game on my phone called words with friends 2.
I think though that they have named it wrong.
It should actually be called....
Words with Strangers. 
I think other than playing with my daughter who
doesn't keep playing the game with me, I play with
lots of strangers.

You can play against these computer people every so often.
These are faster games and sometimes I think the computer is
going to always win.  I do eventually win, but some days it is hard.
I refuse to pay anything to make myself better at the game, so that may
also be another reason why I lose.

You can also challenge other people to play.
I think I am currently playing against 5 people.  The games can last days, depending
on how often you  go on and add a new word, and how fast the person you are playing replies.
I have to say that I lose often. 
I don't ever really care if I lose, I just love playing 
this almost like scrabble game.
At lunch co-workers will see me and say "you look deep in thought"
my reply is "I'm playing words with strangers."
That is the thing with this game that you have to remember is that really 
you are playing with strangers. 
So far only one person has tried to send me a message over this game.
I didn't read it, tried to play the game with him and then he disappeared.
I was "Ghosted"  for not replying to a message!
I think I learned my lesson from instagram, don't reply to men.
Is every app out there a way for people to meet up? 
While I like to play I am smart and I don't chat with the strangers, I just play the game 
and I always remember these really are not my friends, they are strangers.
If I had the ability to make an app like this I would name it
"Words With Strangers."
Do you like to play any type of phone app game?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment