Thursday, October 3, 2019

Can You Really Get Paid To Do That? PodCoin... No listening to pod cast for money doesn't work...

So I was one of those people who saw this app called Podcoin that said
it would pay you to listen to podcasts.  I had earned a whole $2.00 Amazon gift card for 
all my podcast listening.

Then you know what happened?  Podcoin disappeared.  
They shut down.  I'm not really disappointed because I was listening to podcasts that
I wanted to listen to.   Trying out this App I learned that I really like Podcasts.
I like to listen to a variety of podcasts and in future blog posts I will tell you about 
some of my favorite ones. 
I never expected to earn much from this App. I was sad when it shut down because I had to find
all my podcasts with Apple Podcasts.  I found them all and now I can rate and review them which 
I'm sure helps the people who do them.  I wonder how much money does someone make
doing a podcast?  
Well here is one way that you can not make a little extra money.
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment