Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Throw Back Thursday... Remembering Halloween Past..

There is no order to these photos.  Just looking at our past Halloweens
and thinking how much fun we had. My husband and I have been sitting and
remembering our Halloweens when the children were young.
Our children loved to go trick or treating.
Our daughter was always the one in the front running from house to house.
I was always worried one of them would fall and get hurt, yelling," walk, 
don't run."
So we have Magenta, Scooby Doo, and Greg Wiggle.

My parents always came to visit and took us to the pumpkin patch.
Some years it was warm and others it was pretty cold.  We loved
riding on the hay wagon, walking the pumpkin patch looking for the
best pumpkin for making Jack o lanterns and having a 
great day with the grandparents.

My favorite costume was "Road Kill Cat"  I think my
daughter wore it two years in a row. 

Look at these Jack o Lanterns. How fun.

I think my mom made this one.

Oh Look the Vampire is getting a kiss,
or is he trying to bite my neck??

This is my favorite pumpkin photo from the gardens.

Oh to go back and just love my little children longer.
My son used to make this ooh sound when he really 
liked something.  I think that is what he is doing in this photo. 
He is just so adorable.

I think my parents are trying to keep her still for 
the photo and she wants to go..
this must have been one of the cold Octobers.

where is the great pumpkin?
Is this pumpkin patch good enough for him?


Tigger and Eeyore.  My daughter lives up to this
moody donkey personality even now.

Here we found the perfect pumpkin.
What do you do when your children grow up and the fun Halloweens are 
just a memory? 
I put out my favorite Halloween decorations.





 Through the years I took the time to frame most
of our Halloween costumes in fun Halloween frames.

So our house is filled with all our memories from years gone by.



 If you have young kids, get photos, enjoy the 
craziness of trick or treating and
then get some fun Halloween frames and use that as your yearly decorations.
So when you get to be an Empty Nester you will be surrounded by 
all the great Halloween fun from the past.
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment