Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Garden walk Week 27. An afternoon walk with my husband.

With all the flowers at the gardens you would think
you would see more butterflies.  I don't see them that often 
so I was glad to get a photo of this one. 

I had to chase it for awhile before it finally stayed in one place long enough for me to 
get a good photo of it.

They have put Mums all over the gardens.
I really like these purple and white ones.


This Dahlia has such beautiful fall coloring. 



When I walk with other people I don't take as many photos. 
I have really loved the changes in the secret garden this year.



Everything is pointing to fall and I am not ready for it.
I really am not ready for cold weather.





Wandering the gardens with my husband was nice.
I'm not sure why we have not done this walk more, I think maybe 
that when we both have time off I want to find new places instead of
going to a place I visit every week.

Are you ready for fall?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment