Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Art of Cozy Living. How I want to spend my fall and winter.

Well I have given up on holding on to summer. 
I have taken out my favorite magazine from last year and
I'm starting to create a cozy fall and winter. 

The first step to a cozy fall and winter this year was to purchase flannel sheets.
Oh my how have I been missing out on this luxury for so long.
My mom was the one who actually told me about flannel sheets last year.
Last night I snuggled up in these soft sheets and "the Beautiful Enchanting Destination" 
aka. BED, became even more lovely than before. 
My husband and I often joke that our bed is the most wonderful place in the world.
As the weeks go on I hope to share with you all the ways I have 
transformed my life into a cozy living experience.

I think perhaps my favorite cozy thing to do is snuggle with kitty.
Do you have a cozy living idea. Please share.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment