Friday, January 31, 2014
1. Moving to Utah, and Moving to Lehi. As both of these moves have blessed my family in more ways than I could even mention, and I'm hoping for more blessings to come.
2. My new Job. Oh how I love my new job. I love running around the store, I love being able to give encouragement to my employees, and I love to help the customers.
3. Health and dental insurance through my new job. Yeah. We got to go to the dentist this week for the first time in 3 years and thank goodness there were no cavities. Everything was covered under our new dental plan. Yeah!
6. I am thankful for my little family they are wonderful.
7. I'm thankful for good health.
8. I'm thankful for my little house.
9. I'm thankful for good friends.
10. I'm thankful for old cars that keep on running.
Thank-you, thank-you, Thank-you.
Anyways I've had the song count your blessings stuck in my head. and thought I'd share some with you.
Think to Thank
Count your blessings
Friday, December 27, 2013
I hope for the year of 2014 to continue to learn and grow and focus my life on Gratitude. I hope to keep my Friday blog posts focused on Gratitude. I'm working on other topics and the days I would like to blog about them. But Fridays will remain my Gratitude day.
Here are things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm thankful for the employees who support me in my new position at work.
2. I'm thankful for time with my family. We had a wonderful Christmas day.
3. I'm thankful for books that teach about healthy eating, my new goal for the new year is to eat healthy, no more soda and chips for me.
5. I'm thankful for technology that allows me to keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
6. I'm thankful for my wonderful children, who made beautiful Christmas presents for me.
7. I'm thankful for lots of sunshine to sit in on cold winter days.
8. I'm thankful my husband is a mechanic and can fix our old cars.
9. I'm grateful for all the learning of this year. I hope for a new year with learning, but perhaps less struggles.
10. I'm grateful for my life and all the blessings that have been mine.
Have a wonderful New year.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Frozen but totally excited!
My son sang a song for us. My daughter at some point starts laughing because my husband is making funny faces.
I hope we get to go again next year!
Monday, December 16, 2013
LDS 2013 Christmas Message
The Gifts of Christmas
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Kimberly, James, Jacob and Gabrielle.
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Here are somethings I'm thankful for this week.
1. I'm thankful for safe travel on snowy roads. Yes winter is here and I sometimes have to drive late at night on very bad roads, so that I get home safe is something to be thankful for.
2. I'm thankful for the employee who scraped all the snow off my car the other night. He actually scraped off all the employee cars in our lot and it was wonderful to get out of work at 1 a.m. and only have to jump in my car and warm it up and not have to scrape all the snow and ice off. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
4. I'm thankful for my husband who decided that we will have a great Christmas this year and has worked hard to bring things into the house that he thinks bring a great Christmas spirit, such as a huge live Christmas tree. I was so tired I slept through the whole thing last night.
6. I'm thankful for comfort food, tonight we will have beef stew in bread bowls. I can't wait.
7. I'm grateful for Christmas lights. I can't wait to go out to see the lights in the city. It is so much fun to drive around at night and see peoples houses lit up.
8. I am thankful for quiet mornings with my family.
9. I am thankful for a furry little cat who snuggles up with me to nap.
10. I am thankful for weekly visits to the Temple.
Remember to bring gratitude into your life every day. You will see a huge change in your life if you do.
Friday, November 29, 2013
Here is my Gratitude list for the week.
1. I'm thankful for all the people at my work that support me in my new position. While I learn lot of new things many people are being kind and helpful and telling me they are happy I got the position. So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
2. I'm thankful for warm sunny days. I love to sit in the sun and just rest. I get to do that often and it is so relaxing.
3. I'm thankful for kind and creative children. My children are just wonderful.
5. I am thankful for people who write books about meditation and healing. I'm enjoying some new spiritual journeys.
6. I am thankful for computer technology.
8. I am thankful for a healthy body that I push to the limits sometimes at work. I do a lot of standing and running about.
9. I am thankful for quiet moments.
10. I am thankful for "God Winks" Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.