Friday, October 25, 2019

Exploring Utah. A Fall Walk Around Utah Lake. Lindon Marina.

I finally got some time off with my husband so 
we went to the Lindon Marina to see what
Utah Lake looks like in the fall.

They have nice paved bike paths.  We have already had 
cool weather and rain which brings snow to the mountains. 

I love to watch the sail boats out on the lake.
Someday I will get the sailboat tour.  Maybe next year.


It was a lovely day for a walk. There were not many birds to see today.
No pelicans, maybe they have left for the winter.




This boat was supposed to be a quick fix.  
They have been working on it since the spring. 
I guess it had more issues than they thought it had.




The only bird that I was able to photograph was this Grebe.
This bird is related to Loons. 

We did see a Heron but I wasn't able to get a photo.

I'm starting to plan some other day dates for my husband and I but
I may have to start looking for indoor activities.
Do you have a favorite place to visit in the fall or winter.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment