Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Garden Walk Week 28. There are only a few weeks left to walk the gardens.

I only have a few weeks left to walk the gardens.
I'm starting to plan what I am going to do this winter.

I think I am going to do a winter cleaning of my house.  
I'm hoping that during the time that I'm a bit more stuck in my house that
I can get everything cleaned.  So when spring and summer come I can just
go places and see things.

I love these orange berries.

I like the fall flowers, but still as I've said multiple times
I'm not ready for fall, I'm not ready for the changes of the seasons.



They are starting to plant the tulip bulbs for next years tulip festival.
Once they plant the bulbs they place other plants above them.


Here is a section where they are planting the tulips.



There are still some beautiful roses in the rose garden.





There are still some bees in the garden.



Are you planning to do anything this winter.
I want to de-clutter my house. Get things organized.
I also want to find some indoor adventures to do.
We are going to a play at the Hale Centre Theatre.  I'm really excited to go.


I liked how this leaf was lit by the sun. 






The secret garden is still very pretty. 

I love to capture flowers with the sun lighting them up. 
I think that is my favorite type of photo.
I wonder if other people who love photography have 
a favorite way to photograph things. 
I have to say I love instagram because I love
to see how people photograph things.
It gives me ideas on how to become better.











Another favorite way to photograph a flower. I have not done 
any editing to this photo. 

I like the fuzzy grass.


Well do you have a favorite photo? 
Do you have any plans for fall and winter? 
What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment