Friday, October 4, 2019

Exploring Utah the Young Living Fall Festival. Horse Shows, Jousting and much more.

My Husband and I had a great time at the Young Living Fall Festival.
If you live in Utah and have not gone to this yearly event I would advise you 
to go next year. 
This photo got the most likes on my instagram page. 
I really love it, the man looking at the horse.
My husband is 6feet 2 inches tall so that should give you 
some perspective on how tall the horse is.


This is the view from the horse areana.  So beautiful.

I used to ride horses, but I don't think
I would be able to jump on them and do tricks.


I believe the Young Living Percherons are the world
champion in the draft horse show circuit.




This is called a Unicorn hitch.

I really liked this farms horses.

Jousting is something that I have always wanted to see.
Probably because I loved the movie "A Knights Tale."

We talked to one of the men who run the jousting and he said
the arena is modeled after the movie "A Knights Tale".

This horse was a giant horse. I think his name was Goliath.

They had all types of entertainment along with the jousting.
People who performed with fire,

People juggling items, even sharp knives.


I loved hearing the bagpipes.



This Fire Breathing Lady was cool.



The Jousting was fun to watch. 






I know I will want to go again next year!





So what happens when you let the magician take your photo?
He puts a selfie on your phone. LOL.



We also got to go on a wagon ride. It cost about $15.00 a person and
for all the things that you can do during the day I think it is worth it.
They had live music all day, axe throwing, carriage rides, pony rides,
the draft horse show, the jousting , a concert and a rodeo. 
That's a full day of fun! 
G.G.




No comments:

Post a Comment