Thursday, October 10, 2019

Garden Walk Week 29, only one week left to walk.

This week was fall break for my daughter so we walked the
gardens together.  Next week is the last week the gardens will be open
until their night time light display.

They have dug up most of the flower beds and planted tulips and
then planted new plants over them.  Here is a yellow poppy.




I like seeing all the different fruits on the trees.

One thing I am trying to do every week is 
to take time for myself. 

These walks have been my time to myself.

I'm not sure what I will do this winter. Perhaps I will
have to go walk around the butterfly biosphere.

I am going to miss my weekly walks.
I think though that winter is going to 
go by fast this year. 

Then I will be back here when spring comes and
the tulips are bursting with color.

It will be nice to see a new year and a 
new spring. 

I really liked this flower . I'm hoping to 
put all my favorite photos in a book soon.


Do you have any plans for the winter?
Do you have a favorite season?

The only thing I like about autumn and winter
is the comfort food.  Maybe also sitting wrapped up 
in a blanket with no place to go and
watching the snow come down, listening to Christmas music.



Next week will be the Scarecrow festival.


This photo here reminds me of summer.  Oh how I miss you summer!

Have you walked through a bunch of leaves yet and 
made that crunching sound?

This sections started with tulips, then had lavender and
now mums. 
Well I hope you are enjoying autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment