Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goodbye Part 1




Goodbye Library Girl! Goodbye silly glasses.

Goodbye!














Goodbye desk calendar. Goodbye Librarian, Goodbye Library. Thank you for all that I learned, for all the good times I had, for all the good memories. Thank you that I was able to have this job, and that I got to learn what it was like to work in a library, and I got to help children. I loved every moment I had here.






Goodbye desk, shelf markers and germ thing.




This was my desk for the last two years. It's missing it's computer. I liked having my own desk. My own little place in the world.










Goodbye library bear. I bought this bear last summer. We change his clothes for the seasons and holidays. All the kids love him.











Goodbye books! This is a photo of the non-fiction and Fiction section of the Library. I had so many favorite books I could not even list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment