Thursday, June 10, 2010

A book I just couldn't put down!


Here is a book that I just couldn't put down. Lately being able to read is very hard, but when I started this book I just couldn't put it down. The book is "The Girl Who Chased the Moon. " It is by Sara Addison Allen.
I have read all of her books and I have to say I have loved reading them all. What I like is that she mixes real life issues with a bit of strange magic. In this book you follow a young teen age girl who is trying to find out about her deceased mothers past, and a grown women who has a secret and needs to come to terms with her teenage years. There are some great characters, and interesting things that happen in this book like a room where the wall paper changes to match the owners mood. If any of you who live close to me would like to borrow this book let me know. If you don't live close go get it at the local library it will be worth it.
I think the glasses in the photo are so funny! I have to say I've been having fun with the whole Librarian Assistant look. I have to find some sort of Happiness in the losing of my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment