Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Butterfly Photo's and the real type!

This morning my butterfly friend was back and it opened it's wings. This allowed me to get a better idea of what type of butterfly it is. It is actually a Red Admiral Vanessa Atalanta butterfly. Not a California Tortoise Shell. I had a very frustrating morning with my camera's. I was clicking away at this awesome little bug and then the camera said " Internal memory full." I thought I had my SD memory chip in. So I quick ran in the house and grabbed my daughters camera thinking, now I'll have no photo's put her memory card into the camera and went back out and took more photo's. The last time I took photo's with out the memory chip I lost them all. Then once done I had to find all the USB cords for the camera's because my computer is not reading the memory chips like it should. AHH! So I keep thinking where did my memory chip go?? I've lost my memory.....Chip! The funny thing is I still can't seem to figure out where it is.
I hope you enjoy these photo's. I need to research Cone Flowers some more, do they re -bloom when you cut the dead flowers off?



Isn't it just beautiful? I actually got it to sit on my finger this afternoon when I was doing the afternoon gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment