Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bully -Be-Gone


It seems that the older your children get the more they come in contact with someone who is not nice to them. While most of the time it is no big deal, there are those times when it becomes bullying. My son experience this in 4th grade, and I learned a lot more about bullying than any parent would want to. Unfortunately kids just can't seem to be nice. In the book " THE MISADVENTURES OF MILLICENT MADDING BULLY-BE-GONE" Millicent a young inventor makes a potion that she believes will keep her and her friends bully free for the new school year. Of course it doesn't go as planned and although her friends are not bullied, they are not happy with the results. You have to read it to find out all that happens. My Daughter and I read it as a bed time story. This book has a lot of great and interesting characters. I hope the Author writes another story.
Today is 15 days left for work and school. I'm not sure what I will take photo's of yet. I hope that I can think of something good. I can't believe how fast the days are going. I look forward to some time to relax and plan what I want to accomplish. One thing that will be nice if I get an evening job, is that I will have my days free to go and visit friends. I enjoy doing lunch with my friends. Having time with out the kids to talk and catch up. So there is one more reason it is going to be OK that I'm losing my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment