Saturday, June 5, 2010

13 Days and lots of books to label






On the 13th day before my job ends, it was a day five, but because of Field day coming the next day there were extra classes. I also had to come into work early as my son had to get bottom braces. There were a bunch of books to put away,Shelves to shift, and then I started my big project of re-labeling the books. One of the photo's is of one of the many piles of books that I have been working on. I take thirty books to the desk, scan them, and then print out a sheet of labels. That is the other photo. Then I put all new labels on the spine of the books. I think I might have done 90 books. Its a lot of work. I'm not sure how many books are left to be done, but its more than I think I'll be able to do. I'm actually thinking of going in an hour early each day, just to get it finished. I think most people would say "Are You Crazy?" I don't know, I just like to finish the projects I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment