Thursday, October 4, 2018

Summer Bucket List / Day Date 10....International Peace Gardens August 11, 2018

I'm on a Garden finding adventure this summer.
The international Peace Gardens in Salt Lake City is really a pretty place to visit.
The Garden is broken down into different gardens representing different countries. 
I believe they are actually set up by people from those countries, or people who have 
ancestors from those countries.
Above I think is the Chinese Garden.

The garden spot representing India.

The Garden spot for France.

Vietnam.




I thought is was cool how they spelled out places with the plants.




The big harp for Wales is cool.


The Mexico Garden made me think of my son.


My husband is reproducing a pose our son sent us from his
Mission.

Here is my Son in Mexico.


This is part of the Japanese Garden.



I think this was the German Garden.

There are lots of beautiful flowers around the garden, but 
to limit the amount of photos in my blog post I stuck to showing the structures that 
were in the garden instead of all the flowers.

I think these are all photos from the German Garden.



The Italian Garden.




I think the mermaid was supposed to have water around her. 




I liked all the structures and statues around the Greece Garden.




I liked this little bench.  I wish I could get one for my house.




Wouldn't it be nice if we could have peace on Earth for 
our Children,  and for us.  Haven't we seen 
enough wars and problems.



This little stone table and lamp post made me 
think of the C.S. Lewis books.
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe..

I'm not sure if that was why these were out in the garden
or if there was another reason.
If you have a chance I would recommend take an afternoon to walk 
around these gardens.  It's free and very beautiful.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment