Thursday, October 4, 2018

Summer Bucket List Day Date 11....Tracey Aviary August 16, 2018

This is a Golden Eagle.
I like to see different birds so I had to check out 
the Tracey Aviary in Salt Lake City.
I think a lot of the birds in the exhibits are birds
that have been wounded in the wild and can no 
longer survive in the wild.
They use these birds to teach people about 
different birds and their habitats. 

Most of the birds are in areas that have caging around them.  This was one that 
we could walk into and be near the bird.



The Baby Flamingo is practicing standing on one leg.



It was frustrating trying to take photos as
you can't get many without the cages showing.

The Peacocks do get to roam around the park freely.

I really liked the Owl exhibit.


I tried to get a good photo of this blue billed duck.
He kept going under the water.


I think the Pelican caught a fish.  It was interesting watching
these birds trying to catch fish in the water. 
I think they are a cool bird and it was fun to be so 
close to them.  They have Pelicans at Utah Lake
and I love it when I see them in the wild.


There is a small fee to get into the Tracey Aviary. 
The day we were there it was really hot.  So I hope to go again when it's cooler out.
It is definitely a nice place to visit. 
Do you have a favorite photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment