Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk.... Week 19 August 8,2018...Humming birds and Dragon Flies Oh My!

It's week 19 and August is HOT!
I have realized as I have been doing these weekly blog post,
that I take a lot of photos.  I had been putting almost everyone in.
Now I'm trying to limit what I put in.  I'm trying to either show a spot
that I photograph every week, or just the best of my photos.
The other thing would be a flower I haven't photographed yet.
So the amount of photos should be less from this point on.


They do Christmas Lights in November and December 
so they are starting to wrap the lights around the trees.  This takes hours.


This is a spot I think I've photographed every week.
Later I will just do a post showing the changes.

This dragon fly wanted it's photo taken, it sat on
this Lily for a long time for me.  I have a lot more photos,
but this is one of the best.

This is another weekly photo spot.  I really see the changes
as the plants have grown very tall.



I really like this photo of the Humming Bird.

There are only a few Mallard Ducks left at the pond, 
I haven't seen lonely duck in a couple of weeks.

The Caterpillar is another spot I take a photo of every week.

I love the color of this Dahlia.




The fall flowers are starting to bloom.
This is an Aster.


One of my Favorite statues.


This is a new Lily.  I have to find out what kind it is.


I really like this spot in the garden.



Do you see the little Grasshopper?


The Black Eyed Susan plants are beautiful right now.

Well what was your favorite Photo?
G.G.

Also one of my projects this winter is to go back and put the names under all the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment