Friday, October 19, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk.....Week 22 August 29,2018....Beautiful Dahlias and more dinosaures.

Some of the focus for the next few weeks will be finding the 
dinosaurs hidden in the garden trees.  I am hooked, and it 
isn't easy to find them.  Don't think you can go and find them all in 
one day.  It hard to spot them.

The potted plants are being changed out to fall plants.

There are still Snap Dragons.  I'm going
to try to plant some next year in my garden.

This area is still getting taller.

I wonder what kind of tree this is and what the nuts are that
are growing in these green thorny balls.

A photo of the stream with all the flowers around it.



I love the color of these roses.

I think this Koi fish is pretty.  I've cropped this photo
to make a card with it.

I love all the flower around the caterpillar.


I walked around the vista mound got some good 
photos of the Dahlias.





I really enjoyed all the information about herbs in the 
fragrance garden this year.

The very elusive partridge.  It's very hard
to get photo's of these birds, they hide in the wooded 
sections of the garden and run when they see you.


I couldn't tell if this dragon fly was alive, 
until it flew away.

This I think is a flower on a pine tree.
I never new they grew little flowers.

I like this shaggy tree.


This Sunflower is beautiful.

The Parterre Garden.

Finally I've found another dinosaur tree. 

This tree was in the Parterre Garden.


Here is a second dinosaur tree.

This tree was on the way to the back side of the stream.


Three trees found today.  This tree was up by
the water wise garden.


I spent some time reading and meditating.
Ah the life of an Empty Nester.  I don't have to rush home
to run children around today.  I can enjoy my day off.



Look at this cool lizard.
I am happy that I'm finding the Dinosaurs. 
Do you have a favorite photo? 
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment