Monday, October 15, 2018

Mom Of A Missionary Emails From Mexico. October 8, 2018

Interchanges and General Conference!

Hello, everyone! Elder Bowlby here.

This week went by really quickly because... surprise! Saturday and Sunday were sessions of General Conference! We heard the Prophet and Apostles of the Lord speak unto us. Church will no longer be three hours! (It will be just two).

So, we made the effort this week to REALLY push ourselves out there and talk to as many people as possible! We managed to talk to 93 people this week. It is more than I have ever reached in one week! Woah!!

We also had a companion interchange this week, and I went with Elder Rivas from El Salvador, who is a good friend of mine. We both like YU-GI-OH! (but we can't play yu-gi-oh in the mission so we only talked about it haha) it was great and we did a lot of work. 

We have a baptism planned for this weekend. We hope things go well.

That's all from me, this week! I invite you to take a look at the inspiring conference talks from Saturday and Sunday. I really liked the talks given by Elder Rasband and Elder Gong.

 I love you and miss you! I wish you well. Stay strong!

-Elder Bowlby.

No comments:

Post a Comment