Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk....Week 20 August 17,2018 A day of Birds and Dinosaurs...

It's Week 20 of walking, August is zipping by.
This was the week that I had a lot of bird encounters.


There are lots of doves around the gardens.



All the birds were chattering this morning and 
I finally looked up into a tree and saw why.
What a beautiful bird.

This spot just keeps looking nice and full with the 
Petunias and Potato vine.

This spot has really grown since spring time.

I love the color of this Zinnia. 



I got some really good photos of the Humming Bird today.




I'm not sure what this bird is, guess I got to get a bird book too.

The duck family is growing up fast.

Lonely Duck is still hanging out.  


The Fragrance garden is beautiful right now.
I didn't realize herbs could be so pretty.

I'm amazed at how much the vine plants have grown since June.
In the Secrete Garden the Asters are blooming right now.

I had seen signs in the main entrance about 
Dinosaur trees, but I never paid attention to it.
I was looking at this tree because of the different colored
berries and then I thought...what is that in the tree?
I realized it was Dinosaurs and that started my weekly Dinosaur
hunt.









I'm not sure if it is the same humming bird that 
I keep seeing in the Garden or if there are a bunch today.


I also saw this Woodpecker.  It was definitely a day to see birds.


I loved seeing all the different birds this week.
What was your favorite photo?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment