Friday, October 26, 2018

Summer Bucket List, Day Date 13. The Red Butte Gardens, Water Wise Garden Sept. 13, 2018

My husband and I went to the Red Butte gardens again as a date.
The Garden in huge and trying to see everything in one day is not really 
possible.  At least in the summer when it sometimes gets too hot to stay outside.

I think this statue is a Rain Bird.
I'll have to read more about it on our next visit.
I've decided I need to buy a membership to this garden.
I want to see how it changes through the seasons.
Plus it is open all year long.  I wish I lived closer to it.

I think they might move this gnome around
the garden. 





I thought this rose was just beautiful.  I've never 
seen petals like this before.




We spent most of our time walking the water conservation Garden.
In Utah this is something I think needs to be looked at more.
I would love to be able to make my yard more water friendly.
pretty much it looks dead all summer.


It was a beautiful day, and this garden is up higher
so you see some amazing views.



I love the pots of cactus plants.





What I love about this garden is pretty much 
every plant is labeled. 





This plant smelled so nice.










It was the last week of the Lego Sculpture display.  
I was glad I could see them again. 
Well if you are into gardens and haven't checked this garden out you need to.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment