Monday, October 1, 2018

Summer Bucket List / Day Date 9 ... The Central Utah Gardens...All things water wise.

The Central Utah Garden is smaller than the other 
gardens I've gone to so far.  But it is rich in garden information.
It's main focus is to help people learn to garden while
conserving water.  Being from the east coast and 
not really understanding the water systems here this was a 
big help to us.  Hopefully next year we will have 
better sprinkler heads for our yard and 
do better with watering it.  Our yard looks dead most of the summer.





I like that they have most of the plants labeled.
I also like all the informative garden and lawn information they have.






We have clay soil and this information helped us 
learn a little more about the best way to water our yard.





All the sprinkler information is great.  I wish you could have actually seen 
each one run.  It wasn't working.









They had a lot of different trees at this garden.
I enjoyed learning about them.







The Humming Birds loved this Vine.





This tree reminds me of the Dr. Seuss tree from the 
Lorax book.





I liked how they had samples of different grasses and told
which were best for the area we live in.

I also liked the little houses. They had beautiful art work inside of them.






My Favorite Paintings.













This is the grass recommend for where we live.





























I liked the raised bed gardens.  I've always wanted to do this.
















After we left the gardens we went to the Harley Davidson Store which is a 
few miles down the road.  They have a restaurant attached to the store.
Marley's Sliders, so we had lunch there.


Old cars speak to my husband.  Buy me, Fix me.



The food was really good.


The tables had interesting things in them.



This is the only Motor Cycle you would get me on, and 
due to weight restrictions I couldn't get on it.  It would
have made a cute photo.

A Pinball machine how cool.  






I did pretty good.






So if these are the clean restrooms does that mean
somewhere there are dirty ones?



One of the employees let my husband sit on this bike.  It made his day!





We have been having a great summer.
What adventures have you been on?
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment