Friday, October 19, 2018

Summer Bucket List Day Date 12.... Provo Beach..Our Annevirsary date....

My husband and I have been married 22 years.  
We got married in New Jersey and spent our honeymoon
at the Jersey Shore.  So for our anniversary I took him to 
Provo Beach so he could surf.  It really isn't that expensive and because we
went on a week day it wasn't too crowded.


He had a great time.

After he was done surfing we went bowling,
and played a round of croquet.  You can pay
$20.00 a person and stay and play as many
games as you want.  If you go I would advise to 
just pay the $20.00 a person.  We didn't and if we 
had I would have done a lot more bowling.


I got my best score first time around.



There is a little ice cream shop.

We had a great time at Provo Beach,  I would 
recommend it as a day date.  Especially if you go on a weekday
when it's not as busy. 

After Provo Beach we picked up Jersey Mikes subs 
and went to Utah Lake.

Newly Weds at the lake on our anniversary.
  How cool.

Some Pelican's out in the water.  I love seeing 
these birds at the lake.

Someday I would like to take a sailboat tour of the lake.  
Hopefully we will do that next year. 
We had a great anniversary and day date.

No comments:

Post a Comment