Friday, October 26, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 23, September 5, 2018. Fall is starting to come to the garden

Fall is coming to the gardens, there are different
berries for the birds. 

I will have to find out what tree these grow on.

All the potted plants have been changed to fall themes.
I really like the ornamental pepper plants.


I like all the different grasses that are in bloom right now.

The Caterpillar still has zinnias around it.
I'm not sure what the purple flowers are but they are pretty.

This is looking toward the point of the mountain from
the stairs going to the vista mound garden.

The wart hog.

The vine plants that they planted grew to be huge in 
the fragrance garden.




I think these might be little crab apples.

These flowers are at the bottom of the Italian Garden.


I think this might be a fig tree.



A close up of a Zinnia flower. 

A Zinnia flower opening.


The ornamental pepper plants.



Now that I'm an Empty Nester and don't
have anyone needing me, I take time
to just sit in the garden somewhere and read
from my Mindfulness magazines. 
I like slowing life down.



Looking out across the garden from the main entrance.
There were huge fires in Utah this year, you can 
almost see the smoky haze in the sky.

Another week of walking done.  I will so miss
walking here when they close in October.
Do you have a favorite place to walk? 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment