Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My Weekly Walk At The Gardens....Week 12 June 20, 2018 ... The Herbs of Scarborough Fair...

Another week of walking the gardens
and I'm still finding new flowers.
This is the very start of the walking path.




The petunia are starting to grow bigger, it will 
be interesting to see how this looks further into the summer.




They have lots of Zinnia plants though out the garden this year.




The flowers around the stream are starting to get bigger. 




This tree was in bloom and the bees 
were all around it.  Their buzzing was really pretty loud.




I got a nice close up of this Dragon fly. 









The new bridge is finished.


I like all the daisies in front of the caterpillar.



The Goose family.  The babies grew up so fast.

A Cone Flower.



I got a nice close up shot of "Lonely Duck"



They have a lot of little signs in the Herb Garden. 
I really enjoyed reading about the song "Scarborough Fair.













Morning Glories.


I saw this baby rabbit outside the secret garden.

Oriental Poppies.





There are also a Lilies in various places through out the gardens right now.










This was a very interesting plant I saw in one of the planters.
It has a very small flower and the leaves have really big thorns.








Looking down from the main entrance into the gardens.


This was a nice surprise seeing a yellow swallow tail butterfly.



These were outside the garden.  I think they are called red hot pokers.
I think they are cool looking.
So what was your favorite photo? 
G.G.






No comments:

Post a Comment