Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bucket List Day Date 5... Cascade Springs.... June 7, 2018...A Lovely little walk out in the mountains.

If you drive the Alpine Scenic Loop in Utah
you can find Cascade Springs. 
I have to say the drive is beautiful and I hope 
that my husband and I go out a few more times this year.
I want to stop at all the trail heads and see the different views.

We parked at the upper parking level for the Cascade Springs trail.
There is also a lower parking level.
The pathway is all paved.


Here is a photo of the spring.
We saw a huge snake out by the water.

The water is crystal clear.



There are maps and signs that tell about 
the spring and the plant and tree life around the spring.












The views are breathtaking.







We went early in the morning.  As we were leaving there were 
groups of people heading out on the trail.
I find going places early gives you some time to have a place to yourself.
There tends to be a lot of people out on these trails.

I look forward to visiting this place again, and 
stopping at other places along the Alpine Loop.
Do you have a favorite out door hike you like to do?
G.G




No comments:

Post a Comment