Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mom of a Missionary.....Emails from Mexico August 13, 2018

Working

Hello, Family and friends! Elder Bowlby here.

Working as usual. We're doing our best.

Not much has really happened this week. We have been going through the motions and it's been alright. Finding new people to teach, working hard and inviting the people to change their lives!

My posture has improved ever so slightly from all of this posture work I've been doing. I'm working hard to manage my money well too!

Well, just a quick scripture from my studies:

4 Wherefore, now after I have spoken these words, if ye cannot understand them it will be because ye ask not, neither do ye knock; wherefore, ye are not brought into the light, but must perish in the dark.

5 For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do.


We are to seek divinely given information, revelation for our lives and guidance for our decisions. If ask, knock, and search, and then receive the Holy Ghost (and what he tells us to do), then we will be aptly prepared to do what the Father needs us (and wants us to do).

Love you all! Have a great week, Stay strong and keep reading the scriptures.

-Elder Bowlby
These short e-mails home are hard.  I want to have pages, I want to know everything...And sometimes I just get half a page and have to live with that.  While the rest of the world dreads Monday, it is the day I can't wait for.

No comments:

Post a Comment