Thursday, August 23, 2018

Bucket List Day Date 7 ... Clark Planetarium

The Clark Planetarium was on our daughters 
bucket list.  It ended up being a flop of an adventure.
I'm not sure what my daughter expected, but 
expectation and reality did not measure up.

We may have spent 15 minutes total at the planetarium.
The nice thing is it is free to go in and walk around.
I told people that it wasn't what my daughter thought it was 
going to be, and everyone said, you have to go to the movies.
The movies are what are really good at the planetarium.

There were some cool exhibits, and I would 
have liked to walk around and read things, but 
we left as our daughter just wasn't into it.  That might
be why she is not invited on many of our date adventures.

I thought it was interesting that the ladies room was
Venus and Men's was Mars.

I think what my daughter didn't like was all the little 
kids running around wild.  She is 18 and just doesn't think
it's cool to be where little kids are.  
We will have to go again someday and see the movies, of course you have to 
pay to see them.
Have you ever gone on an adventure and have it be a big flop?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment