Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mom of a Missionary.....Emails from Mexico August 6, 2018

Above all, the theme of this week is obedience!

Hello, my dearest family and friends! Elder Bowlby here.

There has been a recurring theme in the mission ever since the new mission president arrived, and that theme has been OBEDIENCE!

Basically, we as missionaries are to follow the rules as they are! Even if we don't understand... the rules are for our own good.

I'm applying repentance more and more for the mistakes I make day by day, and I'm focusing more on Christ during the sacrament meeting. I'm working on receiving revelation, and applying everything that I learn!

I'd like to say that I had a really interesting week, but not much has happened. It's the normal missionary work. I'm trying to find a balance with drawing, too. I need it to de-stress, but at the same time, I can't let it distract me from what is important. I'm working! (But also need to relax a little).

Anyways, I love you all! Know that your father in Heaven loves you and is watching over you all. You are strong! Remember that faith is also a principle of action! We have to act, and that's when we know whether our answer is of God!

Miss you!

-Elder Bowlby

No comments:

Post a Comment