Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Amature Photographer. Playing with photo editing and fliters.

I am a very amature photographer.  But I love going out and photographing things.
In all of my blogs in previous years I never did any 
editing to my photos other than croping them. 
I will admit I take hundreds of photos and then pick my very best to post.
This year I have started to play with the very basic photo editing programs
that came with my new computer.
This post is just showing the same photo using different photo editing filters.
I find the changes interesting, some photos work good with the changes and others look really awful.

Some of the filters have a dramatic change
this is burlesque.

Other filters you can barely tell what the change is,
this is the Icarus filter.

Neo.

Rouge.

Sahara.

Sauna.

Slate.

Zeke.
So which one do you like the best?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment