Sunday, April 14, 2019

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 2, Dozens of Daffodils. April 6, 2019.

The Daffodils are the show stoppers at the gardens right now.  Soon 
though it will be all about the tulips.

Hyacinth are also found all over the gardens right now.

I'm not sure what these tall flowers are, they are interesting I may 
have to get the phone app that allows you to take a photo of 
a plant and then tells you what it is. Do you know what it is?  If so 
leave a message and let me know.

 I love this section it's such a pretty purple path to no where.  I think the purple flowers are hyacinth.
There is something missing here at the Monet Pond. 
The giant caterpillar is gone. I wonder if it's gone
for good or just missing until it has a new coat of paint.

Mr. Wart Hog surrounded by tulips.  What color will they be? I guess
we will have to wait and see.

I think there is an alphabet theme going on in the
Fragrance garden.  I will try this year to get a photo
of each flower with its name plate. These are the first to be in bloom.

The bottom half of the Italian gardens.

The top section of the Italian Gardens.

Did you know that there are Honey bees and there are also
Native bees.  Native bees can come in different colors.
This winter I went to a honey making class and learned 
about bees and honey.  I'm all about saving the bees.

The Carousel.

Looking down the main lawn. It may seem
like there are not many flowers yet, but it's still very pretty.
I've had some nice days to go walking so far.

This is so pretty with the tulips in front and daffodils in the back.
Thank God the Gardens are open.  I have missed walking in them.

Usually I don't do much editing to my photographs, I got a 
new computer and it has some fun photo editing applications.
So there may be a few interesting photos this year.
I think that's why I like my little blogging/photo hobby I learn
new things about flowers, photography and computer programs.

Until next week.  Are you as excited for spring to be here as I am?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment