Monday, April 22, 2019

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 4 The Tulips are stealing the show.

It's week four of walking and I have to say it's just 
so nice to be outside and among God's creations. 
I love the bike planter they have this year.




I think I've taken photo's of this type of tulip every week
so far.  I like this photo the best.



This photo makes me think of Easter.


The Rose Garden with tulips and little boys running about.





The tulips in the Fragrance Garden are starting to bloom.





Here is my Weekly Bee photo.  There is a story to this bee photo.
I could hear this bee buzzing, and buzzing and finally my son and 
I found it stuck down in the leaves of this plant.  So we got it unstuck, and
it went back to work.

Every year they hang something different in this 
area.  Very interesting colored watering cans.  It's hard
to get a photo here without people.



A very small tulip.  I hope you enjoyed looking at my favorite photos from
my walk.  I am trying hard not to put tons of photos in every week, just a few favorites.
Have you been to the Tulip Festival?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment