Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My First Garden Walk Spring 2019. March 30, 2019

The Gardens opened on March 30th and I was there to take a first walk.  I'm excited to see how the garden will change through the season again this year.  I'm going to try to limit the amount of photos I post, and also try to have some photos be in the same spot.
They always have beautiful potted plants around the garden, so I will take a photo of them each week so you can see how they change from spring to fall.  It looks like they have some ornamental kale or cabbage in this first pot and I think the second pot will have tulips in it.
This area here is a spot that always has a nice photo option.  It looks like the tulips planted will be yellow this year.  It will be so fun to see what this looks like in full bloom.
This is another spot where the flowers change through out the garden season.  I wonder what color Tulips will be here.
The geese are back at the pond.  I can't wait to watch a new family begin this spring.
I like this spot in the gardens, I can't wait to see what flowers they decide to plant here.
This is new in the fragrance garden.

I loved these little flowers and it's the first time
I've seen crocus plants at the gardens.

The Italian gardens, this is another favorite spot.

The carousel.

Looking down from the main building.

This is heading out. I'm sad to see that the glass tulips are gone.
Over the next few weeks they will be putting more decorations out for the tulip festival.
I can't wait to watch the changes.  I'm so excited to be in nature again.
Do you have a favorite garden that you visit?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment