Monday, March 25, 2019

Mom of a Missionary. Emails from Mexico, March 25, 2019. The Last Email.

I love this place (reflections on a two-year dream)

Hello, Family and Friends. Elder Bowlby here.

The time of mine has come to a close. This week I work until saturday, because this saturday I end up in the mission home. I have worked hard for two years, I have passed through many trials and troubles, and at the end of it all, I am a changed Bowlboy... er... Bowlman. Bowlby.

I'm going to miss the mission, especially this area of Altamira. We have put so much heart and soul into this area, and I'm hoping that I have made a positive influence for good that will last a while. This week we had 30 lessons and made 140 contacts. The most success I have ever had in my mission.

I was able to go on splits with Elder Grande, my old companion from Purification Victoria. We worked hard and remembered good times from about a year back. He's still going strong.



I think that I'll come back one day just to take pretty photos. There are a lot of shots that I would have loved to take but there just hasnt been time. My camera is tired. I am too.

Today, the mission president took us Bowling. I have never scored better at Bowling... guess because I'm the BOWLby. 
It was pretty fun.
Everybody gave me some last saludos because for many of them that knew me, this is the last time they'll be seeing me before I head off. Surprise surprise.

Overall, it's been great, I'm a different person, I have new perspectives, and I've learned many new things. Are you ready for me, world? Here I come.

Love you all! See you soon. It will be exciting.

-Elder Bowlbodile🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment