Sunday, April 28, 2019

If I go missing....Reasons why you should not murder your husband.

My daughter and I are very into listening to crime podcasts.  She is the one who got me into listening to them.  We listen to "Crime Junkies".  So some of the post I do that are titled "If I Go Missing" are due to us listening to these podcasts.

          It was April 1, 2019 and we were all excited because my son was coming home from his mission.  I got up early and made my husband lunch and then headed back to bed.  I had a little time to rest before I needed to prepare for my sons return home.  About a half an hour later my phone dinged.  That means someone is texting me.  I was thinking it was my daughter texting good morning, but it seemed too early.  It wasn't my daughter it was my husband.
       "URGH...somehow I have your car keys in my coat at work."  was his text.
     " Please tell me this is an April fools day joke."  I texted back.  And then there was no answer.
I realized soon that this was no joke.  My question of questions which will probably never be answered is "Why does he have my keys???"  Which I think I may have texted and asked him.  Most of the things I wanted to do that day involved driving places.  Thankfully some I didn't need to do and I have a nice neighbor who was willing to run me up to the store to get the things I really needed.
           I have to say even though it was an accident that my husband had my keys I was a bit mad, a bit stressed and thus I decided to google "WHY SHOULD I NOT MURDER MY HUSBAND."
I mean do you ever just get so annoyed that you might think of killing someone?  I really wasn't that annoyed, but having a list of reasons why I shouldn't kill him at this panic stricken moment of my life would have helped.  Do you know what information I found from google about this topic?  Nothing.  There are absolutely no articles about why you shouldn't murder your husband. 
      Well the day went on and all the stress finally melted away once my son was finally home, and I was in a much better mood.  But I did have fun telling people about my crazy April fools day morning.  One person I told googled "how to kill my husband" and found tons of posts.  Post on how to kill someone and get away with it and I was pretty amazed.  I said to them that is not what I googled.
I wanted to know why I shouldn't kill my husband.  I didn't want to know how to kill him, I wanted some sane, good reasons as why I shouldn't. 
       The interesting twist to this whole crazy question is that the next week on "CRIME JUNKIES"  their podcast was about a lady and her boyfriend and how they almost got away with killing her husband.  It was interesting to listen to and also sad.  Because as you listen to the story, there could have been so many other ways to end a relationship than to have you new boyfriend, who happens to be your husbands best friend kill your husband.
Any ways here are some reasons you should not kill your husband.
Number one it's illegal. 
Number two if you have such big issues then you should find a way to leave him, but murder is not a good choice.
Number three probably whatever he did to annoy you was not done on purpose so maybe just give him a chance to make it up to you.
Number four in a few days you just may need him to fix the car, help with something broken in the house so then you will regret the fact that you murdered him.
Number five you most likely would regret killing someone.  I don't really know anything about it but I know I would not be able to live with myself if I did something that terrible. 
So while in a moment of annoyance you may think my husband is driving me crazy, remember murdering him is not something you should do. 
I really love my husband.  He is a hard working sweet guy.  Some days he does things and I am like whatever made you do that.  I will never know why he had my car keys, I don't think he even knows why he had them.  It did cause me a bit of stress, but you know what we survived.  Things worked out.  Life moves on. 
If you enjoy learning about true crimes I would highly recommend "Crime Junkies"  their podcast is pretty cool.
G.G.
Have you ever got really annoyed with your husband?  What helped you get over it?



No comments:

Post a Comment