Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Spring Walk at Temple Square in Salt Lake City Utah.

This past weekend we took time to walk the gardens at Temple Square in 
Salt Lake City.  If you have not visited Temple Square you need to it's so beautiful.



My daughter loves the Cherry blossoms.


I liked this tulip because it has this little green stripe on it. 

This is looking at the Conference center.


I am just amazed at all the different sizes,colors and shapes
that tulips come in.


This made me think of the Sesame Street song about 
what is different from the others.  You have all these red tulips and
one light red poppy in the middle of them.


I like the color of the tree in the background of the statue.


I played around with my photo filters with this picture. 


This is my favorite spot to take a photo. 


I almost had this really cool photo of the squirrel sitting in the middle
of the Tulips, and then he ran away.  So I took a photo of him up in the tree.

It's so nice to have my son back home.  We had a wonderful walk 
in Salt Lake City.
Do you have a favorite garden you like to visit?
Do you have a favorite spring flower?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment