Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 6, The Tulips are amazing this year!

I can't believe I have been walking the gardens for six weeks now.  
Time just zips by when you are busy with life.  I think that is 
why I love my weekly walk, I take time to slow down
and literally smell the flowers. 

The weather here has been a lot cooler and most weeks we have a day or two of
rain which isn't the normal weather, or at least the last seven years it hasn't been 
the normal weather. 

These little butterflies are everywhere. 


This section of the garden makes me think of Easter.
I think it is the colors. 



The flowers around the little stream are finally blooming.

The green on the trees are not the leaves, but the tree blossoms.


Pinkalicious.  These are pretty tulips.



I love taking close up photos of flowers.  This is 
an English Daisy.


I haven't done the one thing I was going to do this year which was
choose certain spots in the garden and photograph them every week.
It's hard when there are tons of people walking around.
I have done a few photos at the doors of the Secret Garden.


I think I have also photographed these two sections of the 
garden every week.

It is very hard to get a photo here without a person walking into the photo.

I like the pansies on the carousel horse.  It is hard to get a good 
photo of the horses.

I find the not quiet open poppy in the middle of
the tulips interesting. 



This was an interesting plant that I found.  I"m not sure what it is.


A bleeding heart plant.  They remind me of my Moms garden. 
Have you done any fun garden walks this year?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment