Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My Garden Walk Week 7. The Tulips are still blooming!

It's week 7 of walking the gardens and it's amazing that the Tulips are 
still looking really good.  I think it may be because we have had
a very cool and wet spring.  I'm actually getting
tired of rain and I never thought I would say that living in Utah.
There are a lot of English Daisies in the gardens right now.

This walk way is just so welcoming and beautiful. 




This I believe is a Primrose plant.

I like this doorway photo going into the secret garden.

The clematis are about to bloom.

This flower is actually on a tree. I have to learn what all the trees are.

The view from the bottom of the Italian gardens.

This almost looks like a little creature with its mouth open.
It's another flowering tree though.

A Strawberry flower.


I think this is a Mormon Metalmark on an Allium flower.

I love the color of this Tulip.


Blue Bells.



These are my favorite tulips.  I just like the pink and green .
Don't you just want to jump into this photo and sit and relax for awhile.

Well I hope you enjoyed the photos from my weekly walk. 
I try to pick just my favorites.  I take a ton of photos.  
Do you like photography?  What do you like to photograph?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment