Friday, May 24, 2019

Can you really get paid to do that ??? Swagbucks, Douhiring, Podcoin, FetchRewards, Reciept Pal, Dabbl, Blogging...

I'm one of those people who scrolls through Facebook Alot and you always see these ads to try out this app and you can make money.  There are also people who write blog post about side hustles that can help you make extra cash.  They always list doing surveys on Swagbucks or Survey Junkie. 
They also talk about joining Ibotta.  So I decided to sign up for a few of these apps and join a few of the different websites and see if you really can make money. 
The ones that I am trying are :
Swagbucks:  You can do this online and you can also download an app.  The App is pretty much surveys, the website you can do surveys, you can watch shows, you can play some free games. 
Douhiring:  This is an App that on facebook made it seem like in a couple of weeks you could have an extra $700.00 just by testing apps for three minutes.  Hmmm is this too good to be true?  I'm going to find out.
PodCoin:  This is an App that allows you to earn point for listening to podcast.  It doesn't boast big pay outs and I think what you can earn is Amazon gift cards (Who doesn't want an amazon gift card?).  I will tell you what I think of this one soon.
FetchRewards and ReceiptPal:  These are Apps that you take photos of your receipts and earn points and then can choose a different type of gift card as a reward.   FetchRewards only does grocery stores Reciepts and ReceiptPal does pretty much any receipt except you have to have the store name and date on your receipt so if the store doesn't print these then you don't get points.  So far I've earned the most gift cards with these two Apps. 
Dabbl: This is an App where you watch ads and rate them for points.  I'm not sure what you get because you have to earn 5000 points before you get a reward.  I've been doing this one for a few days now and I have about 2000 points.
Blogging:  Obviously I do a blog, and when I began blogging years ago the buzz was it would help you get a good job.  Now there are people who can make a living and more just by blogging.
I'm just not that good people.  I know one thing is that I'm a scattered blogger.  You need to have a focus and you need to have an audience.  I just don't have that.  So I am making no money. Plus blogging takes a huge amount of time, for my flower blog post just getting the photos ready to put in a post takes a couple of hours.  I blog as a way to be creative and to share my photography.  I'm not sure if I have many viewers, but if you happen along this blog I hope you enjoy it.
Over the next year I will write about these different websites and Apps and let you know just how much I've made in Amazon gift cards, and what I have learned.  I unlike many other bloggers am not getting paid by any of these Apps to rate them or to advertise for them.  So you will be able to trust my opinion.
Do you do any online side hustles?  What do you do?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment