Sunday, May 26, 2019

My Garden Walk. Week 8 the tulips are almost gone, the trees are all starting to bloom.

The tulips lasted a long time, but now they are fading fast. 
With the end of the Tulip Festival you would think there is 
nothing left to see in the gardens, but really there are so 
many other plants and trees getting ready to bloom.

One thing that I love is that there are not as many 
people walking around the gardens now.  
 When I go for a walk  now,I feel like I have the gardens to myself.

Allium


Snowball bush or Viburnum bush.



Columbine.



Wisteria by the waterfalls.

Finally a bee on a flower photo.  This
year I want to capture a lot of bee photos,
and it seems since I want to do that the bees are hiding.

Purplelicious.  A young Wisteria plant and Allium plants.

I love the pansies on the carousel horses.



Anemone.


The tulips are still doing well in the secret gardens.

Ranunculus.


I love how the Clematis is growing up a tree.

Another Bee photo.


Bachelor Button.

I love seeing all the different birds in the gardens, and 
just walking around and hearing them.


A Hummingbird Hawk Moth.


I missed seeing the goose family when the babies were little, but 
they are still cute.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite photos.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment