Monday, September 14, 2015

Knee Deep In The Water Somewhere....Our beach day part 3....

At work one of the songs they play is "Knee Deep In The Water Somewhere"  whenever I hear it I think of our days at the beach....I wanted to get a nice photo of my husband and I looking out at the ocean...I think of all the photos that my daughter took this was the best...Of course it is a kissing photo!
We have two water lovers in the family and two land lovers....My husband and daughter could not wait to get in the water and my son and I stayed on the sand! 
I think the temperature of the water was nice...Sometimes when we would go it would be so cold the kids came out blue!
A sunbathing Totoro....
While we were in New Jersey I was looking at New Jersey Shore photo books as I want to do my upstairs living room in a beach theme...and I decided that I would go through all my photo's and put my own book together...It will be special because it will be our  memories... so while I'm on vacation this week I'll be scanning and organizing beach photos.....
I love watching the boats go out to sea and come back in...and I'm always glad I'm not on them...
The night ended with us visiting with my Husbands Sister and Brother in law and then sitting up on the top deck of his friends house...Looking out on the Manasquan inlet....If only time could have slowed down...
G.G.








No comments:

Post a Comment