Saturday, September 19, 2015

Return To Owls Head Mountain.....It seemed like such a long hike when the kids were young...

Every summer when we visited my parents we would camp at Ricker Pond and go for a hike up Owls Head trail...The drive to get to Owls Head Trail ended up being longer than the hike...because there are no short drives in Vermont!
The nice thing was it was a cool day and there were no bugs....
Our favorite cave on the trail...The kids used to fit inside it....They don't anymore!
We got to the top so fast...I keep thinking it took hours to hike...but maybe it was that the kids were so little..What a great view.

My Mom and my daughter..I love this photo.  We got our favorite Grinders to have a picnic at the top of the mountain...A Grinder is a Sub sandwich....just encase you didn't know.
My very first selfie....I really don't like them!
It was a nice little adventure....Next up a visit to Ricker Pond.
G.G.






No comments:

Post a Comment