Sunday, September 20, 2015

Down The Rabbit Hole...Track Road....Our favorite walk in Vermont....

My husband has commented often before his trip how he can't wait to go back to Vermont and Walk Rabbit Track Road...Up on the mountain there is very little traffic and lots of place to walk and and just soak in your surroundings.
When I was young this was a favorite road to bike down, in the center there is a little brook that we used to play in and fish in...The bridge is not what it used to be but the nice thing is the place is not filled with houses...perhaps they can't build along this road as there is a lot of wet land...It's very beautiful.
It was a nice walk and all the flowers and views were wonderful....My husband got a little annoyed at all the photo's I was taking so I reminded him that I did not rush him while he was in New Jersey and that he should give me the same space in Vermont...Photo's help me collect my memories and keep them to look at later.
G.G.





No comments:

Post a Comment