Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yes Bowlby Family Santa and His Elves do exsist!


This year is almost over and I'm glad for that. But it has taught my family many good lessons. At the beginning of the Christmas season, I told my children Christmas was going to be small this year. They said, "Mom, you said that last year and it was still big." Well this year was different, and to keep to my budget the amounts of gifts given were kept to the most wanted. My husband also had to tell my daughter that there is no "Santa". Well I think we learned that there is a Santa. Perhaps more than one. These Santa's and their elves dropped by our house yesterday bringing gifts. I caught two and know who they are but the Elves were sneaky and I have no clue. And so for our family this year we felt very blessed and were allowed to believe once again in Santa. But even more in the love of those around us who played the part. Thank you to all who gave of your time and resources to make our families Christmas so magical.
Moments of Joy: Spending a whole day at home with my children. My daughter getting well before Christmas. Sitting and watching YouTube videos of our favorite holiday songs. Making some new Christmas traditions. Receiving Dunkin' Donuts from my neighbor this morning. How she knew all our favorites I'll never know.
Once the new year starts I am going to hopefully figure out how to change my Blog name. I will be changing it to G.G's. Life without credit cards. G.G. stands for Garden Girl.
Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment