Friday, December 10, 2010

Let It Be Christmas




Just a short blog to day. Let It Be Christmas by Alan Jackson is one of my favorite country Christmas songs. My husband is very artistic. He would never agree to this statement but he is. One Christmas he spent a lot of time away at night making the "CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR" for us. Part of it was this carousel horse. He took one of those horses children ride on with springs. He painted it and put it on a pole, with a very beautifully painted bottom, and a cool glass globe on top. It was one of the kids favorite toys when they were little that their cousins gave them. It was such a surprise.


Some days I wish my husband could see just how smart and special he is. He is a perfectionist and so he never believes he is good enough. And yet he is so smart, and so talented. I only hope we are able to show our children who have inherited the smart gene's that they are smart and talented. Sometimes people are just too hard on themselves. I pray often that my husband will see just how special he is.


Joy Moment: Sleeping under my Comfy Sonoma Sherpa blanket (from Kohl's) There was such a good sale on them and they are worth every penny. They get you toasty warm. Playing with my kitty. Writing out Christmas cards. Receiving Christmas Cards.


Thankful for: Food, Clothing, house, a job that is fun and the co-workers are just really great people. Left over Chinese food to heat up at 1am.
I'm thinking of changing my blog title any ideas? Here are some I'm playing around with : The poor mechanics wife, Living on almost nothing in New Jersey, My Year with out credit cards in New Jersey. Let me know what you think.


Are you ready to share your Joy's yet?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, Kim. I agree that your husband is special, and you are, too! How about calling your blog, "Garden Girl"? It may not feel so appropriate in the winter, but it sure works for the spring and summer months!

    ReplyDelete