Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are You Returning?

Christmas is over and now people are bringing back all the items they didn't like, that did not fit, or that were broken. I got to learn some new stuff at work as I learned how to process returns. It really is not that hard, and I have had fun learning something new. The worst thing is that not only are the registers set up to return but you can also do sales and so you are constantly asking "Are you Returning?" "Are you purchasing?" Most of the customers have been really good, only a few who think somehow we are out to rob them of what they paid. I guess in an economy that is not real great every penny you can get counts. Isn't my Kitty so cute.

She was taking a nap this afternoon and I thought she just looked so cute.
Here is a photo of my favorite holiday snack. Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates. Yumm!
The rest of the photo's are of my Snow Globe collection. I think I watched the Santa Clause movies too much. I liked the hall of snow globes in the third movie and have been getting a snow Globe every year since.
So I've been thinking alot about New Years resolutions. I have quiet a few that I hope to work on this year. Number one is no buying with credit cards. I'm starting to research Credit cards so that I can give you some interesting credit card facts and figures over the year. I also need to look into being frugal, and I'd like to learn to be a better cook.

I keep thinking of the "Where Are You Christmas" Song. One line is "My World is Changing, I'm Rearranging." I feel that was me last year. Ton's of change and I feel that I've been changing and learning so much as I try to keep up with it all. One thing I need to do better is make easy, healthy meals for my family. If I find any good ones I'll be sure to pass them along.
Here is quote from my garden book: " Every mile is two in winter." George Herbert (1593-1633)
I think people in this recent blizzard most likely felt that way. It made me feel blessed that we did not get hit too hard by it.

Well there is one more day of this year. I will be glad to see it go, though I'm not sure what 2011 will bring me and my family, I hope it is a little bit of peace and calm. Though I'm not sure anymore if that is what you should want in this world. Maybe just more strength to deal with what comes my way.













No comments:

Post a Comment