Monday, December 20, 2010

Let's go for a sleigh ride.

I've never been on a sleigh ride, but I love the Christmas song about going for a sleigh ride. I think it would be great fun. I have ridden in the snow before, but not that much as it's a lot of work to clean up after and I really don't like to be out in the cold that much. I've told my kids I'm not doing any Snow Dances this year, as I do not want snow. But who knows we may get it. Hope it's on my day off. Hope you enjoy the link to Amy Grant's Sleigh Ride song. I love her music and the photos that go with it.
I learned never to wear shoes with heels while working retail. And to bring lots of food to eat on breaks last night. Thought at some points I was going to pass out. The lines kept going until 12:30. Got home around 1 am and once I got the kids on the bus this morning I slept until about noon. Now trying to get a few things done before it's off to work again. This is the last week of late nights. (Thank goodness!) I hope I find the energy to wrap presents, and finish Christmas Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment