Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Savior, Please....


A song I keep hearing on the radio lately is "Savior, Please." By Josh Wilson. It is a really beautiful song. I like the line " I try to be so tough, But I'm just not strong enough, I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me."
I think there are many people who feel this way. They are trying to be so strong, and yet they know they need more strength than they have.
So the Year 2011 is right around the corner. My big goal is to not use any credit cards. My first job is to look into blogs and web sites that talk about not using credit cards. I'm going to need all the help I can get. I also found out that the first day of the new year will be 01/01/11. Look at all the ones.
Do you know of any good websites for not using credit cards? Let me know. I'm now getting prepared to work everyday until Christmas eve. Whew I am going to be one busy girl.
Moments of Joy: Rocking on the couch with my kitty. Having a few minutes to talk with my Husband last night.
Perhaps I will rename my blog: Moments of Joy in New Jersey. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment