Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Making of My Summer Bucket List..... Garden Girl is finally going on adventures!

The last six years have been constant work and running children around.  Last year I told my Husband I'm done with just working and running children around.  I think one thing I learned when leaving an awful job situation 2 and 1/2 years ago was there is more to life than work. So this year I decided that I would have a summer full of adventure.  My daughter actually gave me the idea of making a bucket list.  She read hers to me shortly before her graduation.  I thought it was a good idea.
I googled bucket list and found some fun free templates.  So above is my list.
After making my list I found this fun Summer Bucket List bingo card.  I made one for me and one for my husband.  
We have a many of the same items as I hope to do many of my summer adventures with my husband.  We also have a few items that are different.  My husband has lot of friends who like to work on old cars with him.  So I thought he needed to have time doing that.  He also has a friend who is fighting the battle with cancer who he is helping to restore a car for.  The best thing I can do is allow my husband time with his friend to help him finish this car project.  We try to have one day a week to go on a bucket list adventure.  
Many of my adventure ideas came from magazines.
I always look forward to this magazine coming out and getting new ideas of places to go.
We used to tell people the most we have done in Utah is drive from home to work.
This summer has been so much better. In the weeks to come I'll share with you 
the many trips we have been on. 
Here is to a fun summer.
Do you have a bucket list?  What is a favorite place you like to visit every summer?
G.G.









No comments:

Post a Comment